Saturday, August 17, 2013

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PERSECUTE CHRISTIANS

I was trying to find major media coverage (CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR) on the recent church burnings and persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt (Roman Catholics have also been persecuted).  I could not find any search engine turn up information that the US media is dealing with that issue with specificity.  However, this is what I found:

Al Jazeera has an excellent story. (But then I see a story of an Al Jazeera commentator calling Al-Sisi a Jew and you have to question its commitment to truth).

An Amnesty International story on FoxNews.

Another FoxNews story.

USA Today.

A June video on the issue at NBC news.  And a more recent clip on the Muslim Brotherhood denying it has burned churches.

The last story from NPR when I did a search was from May, 2011.

So it is a bit ironic that the most complete news source was an Arabic source.

No comments: